Discover Giorgio Armani My Way the new feminine fragrance. The elegant eau de parfum is an invitation to broaden your horizons and live meaningful encounters around the world. A bright white floral bouquet is encapsulated in a talisman bottle, a metaphor for the world.
My Way Eau de Parfum is the scent of discoveries and connections for an openminded, curious and authentic woman who is ready to broaden her horizons and live meaningful encounters around the world.
This floral fragrance for her is an encounter of consciously sourced ingredients. Bergamot meets orange blossom from Egypt in a luminous, sparkling start. An amplified bright floral bouquet of tuberose and jasmine from India is the beating heart of this fascinating scent. Finally, a vibrant cedar-wood from Virginia meets a sensual vanilla from Madagascar and comforting white musks to sign the composition.
The blue and gold cap is a metaphor of the world. The blue is the universal colour that unites all of us. It is englobed by a golden ring, stamped with the Giorgio Armani signature, a symbol of a unique path that is illuminated by every encounter along the way. This luxurious fragrance is refillable.
My Way is made of the encounter of consciously sourced ingredients from around the world.
- BERGAMOT FROM CALABRIA & ORANGE BLOSSOM FROM EGYPT
- The sparkling start of the fragrance.
- The orange blossom note, extracted from hand-picked bitter orange fruits in Egypt, is created using an entirely natural enfleurage extraction process
- TUBEROSE & JASMINE FROM INDIA
- The bright floral heart of the fragrance is a contemporary interpretation of iconic flowers.
- The Indian tuberose flower is sourced and hand-picked near Mysore, India, in the state of Karnataka.
- CEDAR-WOOD FROM VIRGINIA, VANILLA FROM MADAGASCAR & WHITE MUSKS
- The enveloping vibrant base of the composition.
- Vanilla is sourced through a sustainable and responsible program designed to support local communities in Madagascar.