Alya Skin Detoxifying & Brightening Pink Clay Mask
IN STOCK - Order by 4pm for same day dispatch
FREE GIFT WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY
FREE 10 Piece Face Mask Set on Orders $150+
Limited stock, terms & conditions apply.
- Detoxifies & Brightens your skin!
- Safe for sensitive skin types.
- Tightens your skins pores
- Extracts pollutants and nasties from your skin
- Assists in the removal of acne and pimples
- VEGAN, ANIMAL CRUELTY FREE!
- Recommended product by leasing dermatologist Dr Lily Talakoub from McLean Dermatology!
- 120g 4.23oz
Kaolin clay removes toxins, pollutants and nasties from your skin. Helps to remove pigmentation clusters from your skin’s surface, as well as stimulate regeneration of skin cells.
Reduces skin inflammation and assists in removing eczema and acne. Contains antioxidants that are amazing for your skins health. Tightens your pores and gives you smooth skin.
Provides anti-aging like effect and tones the skin. Speeds up the healing of pimples. Detoxifies your skin from all the nasty pollutants that come in contact with our skin, keeping it fresh and healthy.
Apply mask to T-Zone section of your face. Let your mask dry for 10 minutes then remove with the Alya Skin Bamboo Face Towel. We recommend using the Alya Skin Facial Scrub prior to using your mask. We also recommend using the Alya Skin Moisturiser post mask use.
Kaolin, Aqua, Bentonite, Limonene, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Lactic Acid, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Gylceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Glyceryl Stearate, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Rosemary, Vitamin E, Polysorbate 80, Retinyl Palmitate, Vitamin C, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, CI 77491
We offer super fast delivery anywhere throughout New Zealand.
Estimated delivery times:
* Rural addresses may take an additional 2 business days depending on the individual rural agent.
- North Island: 1-2 business days.
- South Island: 2-3 business days.
Delivery is a flat rate of $5.
* Rural locations, Waiheke Island, Chatham Islands and other non-urban areas may also incur an additional fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply.